RE: Re: Spitfire 1500

To: "herald1200@home.com" <herald1200@home.com>,
Subject: RE: Re: Spitfire 1500
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@mail.ftconnect.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:34:59 -0500
Don't forget pile of shop towels, latex gloves, something to lie on the muddy
ground (an old plastic sheet works fine) and a torch (flashlight) or lantern so
you can see to light those matches or fine the things in the first place. I
also know those who carry spare water for the radiator and piles of spare parts
such as fan belt, distributer cap and rotor, but to name a few. A couple of box
spanners can also be useful in addition to the socket set.

Did anyone mention the cell phone to call the wife to come with more
tools/parts?

Alan