Ebay bidding

To: "Spifires Autox Team" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <mikeginter@frii.net>
Subject: Ebay bidding
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:28:41 -0600
Mike and Listers,  In the past I was also out bid in the last
few seconds, thinking that I had won the bid!!  I no longer
get involved in the final bidding frenzy, as that's when you
end up paying more than it's worth!!
Now, when I find an item that I want or need, I then decide
just how much the item is worth to me including shipping costs. I then place
my bid at that price and never look at it
again. If I receive an out bid notice, so be it, there will be
another one some day. If I receive "You've Won" notice,
I'm happy that I won at my price or less and forward my funds.  Just my
theory and saving money!!
Bill McDevitt