Re: Hello list!

To: Dean Rayner <dean_rayner@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Hello list!
From: "T. .R. Dafforn" <td214@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:13:37 +0000
Hi Dean,
As to the bulb, there should be a bulb holder, I have one in my UK spec '75
1500. It may have been chopped out of your harness. As to the reversed
temperature controls, thats
the result of someone replacing the heater valve on the bulkhead with one from
a TR5/6. They have the same bolt patterns but the opperation of the valve is
reversed. This
happens quite regularly because they spitfire ones were/are hard to get hold
off. Hence when I got a new one from TRGB I ended up with reversed controls.
whenI asked them
about it they said they could only get one type!
Cheers
Tim

--
Tim Dafforn