Southern California Drive

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Southern California Drive
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:26:50 -0700
Hi there everyone!

Anyone who'll be in the Southern California (South Orange County area) on March
31, and looking for something to do that Sunday morning is invitid to bring
your Triumph and join us in historic San Juan Capistrano for a beautiful ride
over Ortega Highway. Ortega is a twisty, turny road through the Cleveland
National Forest-great fun! I'll be guiding the group on some side roads as
well. We'll end in San Juan Capistrano for lunch at the Depot and then an
afternoon of walking tours of one of the oldest neighbourhoods in California
(most of the houses are still inhabited by decendents of the original
settlers), the Mission (known as the Jewel of the Missions) or just knock about
the antique shops and galleries!

We'll meet off the I-5 at the Ortega Highway exit (I'm going out there today to
decide on a meeting place and will let everyone know) at 10 a.m. on Sunday, 31
March. I hope that there'll be some listers who'll join us!

Any questions, please feel free to email me off list.

Happy Trails,
Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!