RE: Amperage/Gauge list ( too many numbers to care :-) )

To: "'Carter Shore'" <clshore@yahoo.com>, flinters
Subject: RE: Amperage/Gauge list ( too many numbers to care :-) )
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:49:23 -0600
You might want to go take a look at my web site for amperage listing for SAE
We took this right from the SAE Book J-378
This should help.
http://www.iewc.com/TechAllAmp.htm

Also take a look at the following and you might find some more of those
electrical questions.

http://www.iewc.com/Technical.htm