Re: M is for...

To: "Fred Griffiths" <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>,
Subject: Re: M is for...
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:59:32 -0800
I don't know what the "M" stands for, but "Michelotti" sure makes the most
sense...  Here's something pretty cool to behold though.  Check out these
Spitfire taillights.  They were e-mailed to me by an Italian owner who says
that these were the original taillights designed by Michelotti for the
Italian market cars only!  I love these things!

http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=read_count&om=19&forum=DC
ForumID6

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!