Re: Soggy Trousers

To: LT <llst@telus.net>, Spitfires Digest <spitfires-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Soggy Trousers
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:22:35 -0400
But do you need to remove the frame to replace the glass?
I would think that it is easier and safer to replace
the glass when the frame is on the car.  If you tried it
on the bench it might be very awkward.

I just replaced the rear window of my hardtop.  The job went very well.
I had bolted the top in place on the car, even though I have
to immediately take it off again to install some of the trim.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit