Re: Fwd: Fw: Men's Perspective-nothing funny here!

To: growe58@hotmail.com, Laura.G@141.com, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: Men's Perspective-nothing funny here!
From: "dayton carpenter" <djcarpen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 01:58:03 GMT
I found this piece funny but I am not sure if it belongs on the list.  This
stuff stirs up hornets, flames, and the rest.  I think we should go back to
what the list was formed for discussion of our cars, not weather, gas
prices, starting new clubs, etc.

And if someone wants to get into a pissing contest with a another list
member, take it somewhere else. Off the list.

Dayton J. Carpenter, Esq.
President of International Business and Legal Affairs
Foundsoft Science & Technology Group
12 F Office Plaza World Trade Centre Zhejiang
15 Shuguang Road
Hangzhou,  Zhejiang Province  310007
China

Tele:  86-571-795-0135 ext 8011
Direct line: 86-571-795-0226
Fax:    86 571-795-0137
Mobile: 86-13606647888

Laura

Be careful you are opening another can of worms.  All one has to do is go
back to the archives and review some of your previous commments.

http://profiles.msn.com.