Re: Fwd: Fw: Men's Perspective-nothing funny here!

To: Laura.G@141.com, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: Men's Perspective-nothing funny here!
From: "Greg Rowe" <growe58@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 16:09:50 EDT
Laura, great to have you back!  Your reply did make me stop
and think and I thank you for that.  However, I respectfully
disagree.  I read this (and so did several of my female friends)
as humor - created by overdramatizing and over-emphasizing some
gender tendencies towards differences.  Anyone - male or female -
who would consider this as a primer on how to act - or
worse as legitimatizing such actions - is beyond our contempt
and not worth the bandwidth.  I hope (and believe) that was not
the intent or anyone's credo.

Cheers!

Greg Rowe
78 Spitfire

>From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
>To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: Men's Perspective-nothing funny here!
>Date: Tue, Sep 5 2000 13:10:30 GMT-0600
>
>Sad to have to be posting to something like this after not posting for a
>couple of weeks.

<snipped to save bandwidth>

http://profiles.msn.com.