Front Trunnion help

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front Trunnion help
From: "Alan Black" <ablack@sweetmemoriesflorals.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 22:07:25 -0700
OK..... I am just about losing my mind on this one. This is something that
should be easy, but it just won't go the way it is supposed to. I am trying
to remove the trunnions from my lower A-arms so that I can get them
sandblasted and either chromed or powdercoated (not sure which yet) but I
can't get the bolt out. The Haynes and Bentley manuals make it sound so
easy, but I've got the nut off of the bolt and it just won't come out
letting the trunnion come away from the A-arm. I can turn the bolt with a
socket or wrench, but that's about it. Is there something I'm missing??

Help!!!!!!

Thanks....

Alan