Re: Quiller Triumph

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Quiller Triumph
From: "Mike Ross" <MIKEROSS@Prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 13:26:04 -0400
Hi Joe,

I've been looking far and wide for the rear glass for an early Spitfire
removable hardtop.  Quiller was the only source I found at a reasonable
price.  They quoted $193. including shipping and insurance.  I've been
quoted as much a $340 including shipping & insurance from Virginia.

Did you ever get any information about the company pro or con?

Regards,

Mike
'66 Spitfire
'68 Spitfire