Re: engine swaps

To: Graham Stretch <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Subject: Re: engine swaps
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 10:17:00 -0700
I am very anxiously awaiting the time when all these wonderful all aluminum
V-8's that are appearing in such abundance to start showing
up in the wrecking yards.  What a wonderful thing to have a 350 hp engine that
weighs about the same as a Spit engine sitting under the
bonnet!

Next problem is what to do about the rear end and very importantly, how to stop
it!  Oh well as they say, "No hill for a stepper!"

Joe