Re: Quiller Triumph

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Quiller Triumph
From: "Phil Johnson" <spitfire.man@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 19:04:27 +0100
Mike,

T D Fitchett in the UK remanufacture them for 60 UKP. They do not have a web
site but can be 'phoned on
+44 1952 619585
+44 1952 620434
or faxed on
+44 1952 610510
and do worldwide mail order.

Quiller are a reputable company from what I know but I have found them to be
expensive for parts.

Regards
==
Phil Johnson
Coventry UK
Club Triumph (UK) Spitfire/GT6 Secretary
http://www.club.triumph.org.uk/

66 Spitfire4 Mk2 FC73949
77 TR7 ACG15216 For sale!
77 TR7 ACG10378A Ongoing Sprint Conversion