Re: Nice if they can get it..

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: Re: Nice if they can get it..
From: wizardz@toad.net
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 21:27:14 -0400
Hey... Punkin' sold for $6500..
to a guy in Arizona....physically site unseen!

Everything is possible...  probable is another matter.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com  (new
format)
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer