RE: stop press

To: "'John Cave'" <cavej@mcmaster.ca>,
Subject: RE: stop press
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 10:55:01 -0400
I didn't like the Alchemy aspect either.  Their webpage reeks of carpet
bagger-opportunist "projects".    I wonder if Ford is working behind the
scene on this.  They do have a financial interest in Jaguar.  Why not
explore the lower priced end of this market?  They certainly have the
capital to work with.
Terry Banbury