Re: Update on Baby Blue

To: <millerb@netusa1.net>, "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Update on Baby Blue
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 17:12:08 -0800
Well Bill, when the wheel didn't fall off again after about 100 miles, the
kids pressured her into letting me take 'em for a spin around the block
first...  then the distance gradually increased.  Installing the rollbar and
the three-point safety harnesses bolstered their case.

Happy days are here again.

:-)

At least, until I let the body shop go to work on the rust.

:-O

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"