Re: On the Hook

To: <FODFARTS@cs.com>, <spitlist@gte.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: On the Hook
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:31:51 -0800
I know how it is, Brad-I'm always having to defend my choice of car! Been
doing it for years!

I am getting really tired of having to defend Fiats and other Italian -and
French cars! People here never stop and think that in other parts of the
world, this is what people drive-and are really happy with them-so maybe
it's not the *car* that's faulty-but the idiots here who are faulty in their
skills regarding the maintenence and repair of these cars!

Like I always say-any car is only as good as the last guy who worked on it!

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!