Re: 64 Spit rear axle

To: <FODFARTS@cs.com>
Subject: Re: 64 Spit rear axle
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 12:03:42 -0000
HI Brad
I would say if you can find one that is guaranteed good get the whole lot
and swap, if you can't then you will need to do the bearings before you fit
it anyway so rebuild the whole thing then just swap the units, least time
VOR. Make sure you get the right length shaft as there are two lengths!

Graham.