Re: Tense driving lately

To: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Subject: Re: Tense driving lately
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 22:27:28 -0000
Hi Terry
Any kind of signal that lets me know you intend to change direction is one
step up from the latest glut of psychic drivers that have hit the road over
here, they sit at a roundabout and look at you, then start making gestures
for you to go but if they used their blinkin flashinlite we would know
wouldn't we. Sorry pet hate psychic drivers!

Graham.
Ps not a perfect Driver but I do my best, unlike a lot of people who just
can't be bothered!