Re: Club name and image

To: sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Subject: Re: Club name and image
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:02:02 EST
Hi Scott,
Is your Mustang a Ford or a North American P-51?  I have a friend here in
Springfield with the real thing.  It's one of the best in existence, worth
over a million dollars.  He flies it to most of the air shows in the Midwest.
 The bar in his basement is made from the wing of a T-6 trainer and the
stools are F4 Phantom ejection seats.  His Dad has a perfect B-25 Mitchell
and a bunch of other planes.  They have a place at Capitol Airport called
Warbirds Museum.
I also have a friend whose son was hit in his 65 Mustang and almost killed.
About the only thing left of the car the original 8-track radio they've been
trying to sell.  If your Mustang is the Ford variety and you know of someone
looking for a good radio, let me know.  He also has 3 Spits and a GT6.
Bill Brockschmidt