Re: central meeting place

To: Dave Terrick <dterrick@home.com>
Subject: Re: central meeting place
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 23:25:01 -0500 (EST)
man, don't you know canada is freakin' _cold_?  I vote for tallahassee in
march.  it's beautiful, and, er, the trees are beautiful, and er, the
coeds are beautiful...

or, the midwest, preferably sometime kahler is out on the beach with the
pina coladas so I can raid his barn.  just kidding...maybe.  certainly
central, anyway.  maybe st. louis?  no--memphis, I'd go for the bbq alone.
yeah, memphis.  key west the year after that.