Re: club moniker and dues

To: "Scott Hall" <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: club moniker and dues
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 20:39:50 -0800
Wow! You go, Scott!

Actually, I really like the idea of calling ourselves the 42nd Tactical
Fighter Wing! Or something like that-waaay cool!

And I really like the idea of "hijacking" other Spit drivers-and I go to a
lot of car shows-so I'll be glad to be our rep at those.

THis is just soooo exciting! I've been jealous of the Italian Spitfire club
and the French and all those!

I even have my Spitfire wings!

Laura  G. and "Nigel"

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!