Re: Spitfire gets praised and picked on!

To: <Growe58@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire gets praised and picked on!
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 13:28:12 -0500
drive by the law.... you'd never push a Spit.
The commoner wouldn't have bought a Spit to begin with.
If they did...they 'deserved what they got' .... A Great handling, inexpensive
performance (for it's class and size) sportcar (spelled 'ego booster')

...there are plenty of Maserati and Ferrari owners that can't handle theirs
(...egos)   either, and at their limit, are just as un-forgiviing.

 "....I only do what my driver told me to do. I didn't know he was asleep!"

Paul Tegler
OBie - '73 BGT - Daily Driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat -'80 Spitfire  - fledgling recently left the nest
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - finally home
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com