RE: Spitfire gets praised and picked on!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Spitfire gets praised and picked on!
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 13:16:25 -0500
you also must realize that the magazine that made such comments is of the
persuasion that any true automobile has a junk yard 454 dropped into a
massive piece of junk iron from detroit and is only good on straight aways
anyhow.  They need to wake up and realize anyone can drop a 12.5 litre
engine into a cavern of a engine compartment and make it fast, what about
handling and style, that can't come close.

Patrick Bowen