Re: Oil filters

To: Tom Shirley <tshirley@vol.com>
Subject: Re: Oil filters
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 11:19:52 -0500 (EST)
I'd use wix or ac delco.  napa sells the wix under their brand, and car
quest also sells it under their line.  both are wix.  I'd stay away from
the pure 1, just because it doesn't seem to be much different from the
regular puro filter, or at least not enough.  I'd rather not drive the car
than use a fram, but that's a personal thing.  you should keep in mind
that 1) it depends on what adapter you have, and 2) so long as you change
your oil and filter frequently and aren't drag racing the thing evary day,
that you should be okay with most filters.

scott