re: Stereo question

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Stereo question
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:57:54 -0800
I have an Audiovox radio/cassette. With the face plate that comes off-of
course, the face plate is now pretty dinged up from the gear shift, but the
tape player plats wonderfully. And the bonus is that when I take the face
plate off, there's that little blinking light-everyone thinks I've got a car
alarm!

In my first spitty, in Italy, I had a cassette/radio (also Audiovox)-that
the entire thing pulled out-it was quite the fashion in Italy at the time-so
I was one of the "cool" people-lugging the damn thing around!

I get Audiovox because it's good and cheap and not tempting the little hoods
to desecrate my car for a Pioneer or more expensive model.

I don't have speakers mounted-they're in speaker boxes with long cords and
sit very nicely on the luggage shelf. I get a lot of compliments on the
speakers and the way they're installed...

Laura G.