Re: Stereo question

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stereo question
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:06:58 -0800
If you have lots of money to burn (A spitfire owner ? HA!) You might
want to check out the empeg:
http://www2.empeg.com/main.html

Store you're entire cd collection on a standard size car stereo,
with no CDs or tapes to change. Made in England, even.
Personally though, I can't justify spending more on my stereo than I
did on the car.

--
Reed Mideke (who's tunes consist of two fresh glasspacks)
rmideke@interbase.com