Re: Is there a reason for so much anger?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is there a reason for so much anger?
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@Prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 14:15:06 -0400
Spitsters;

I think I know what is going on with this list, I think some people are
suffering from a medical condition similar to PMS and SRS (ask me off list
if you don't know what SRS is, I would not want to offend anyone.) This
condition is known as WSS, that is Winter Storage Syndrome. It affects
British Car Enthusiast about this time of year when they face putting their
beloved toys into storage for the winter months. It has been know to make
them cranky and irritable.

In case anyone misinterprets this it is meant as a joke. LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE!!

Ralph Jannelli
Matthews, NC