Spitfire List Embroidered Logo Shirts

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire List Embroidered Logo Shirts
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@Prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:51:41 -0400
Spitfire List Embroidered Logo Shirts will cost $17.50 each for sizes Small
through XLarge, XXLarge will be $18.50, XXXLarge $19.50.

Packaging and shipping via first class mail will be $3.50 each.

Those of you that have expressed interest will receive a separate e-mail
showing your individual order and total.

Anyone else interested Let me know via e-mail and send check or money order
to:

Ralph Jannelli
125 Cari Lane
Matthews, NC 28104-7708

Be sure to include your shipping address.
All orders with money must be in my hands no later than October 20th to be
include in this order.
Thanks

Ralph Jannelli