Wonderful drive today!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Wonderful drive today!
From: "Kevin B. Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 17:35:11 -0400
Just had to share - having the day off I went for a terrific top down drive
all over Southern Maine today. From Portland all the way down the coast to
Kittery, then inland through Berwick and Sanford and home to Portland
again. The trees are in full glory right now, the temperature was mild
other than it being quite windy. I took as many out of the way backroads as
possible. Freddy never missed a beat. Simply marvelous! Best drive I've
take in in ages - no destination in mind, just four hours of zipping along.
I didn't see any other Triumphs, but I did see a couple of nice MG Midgets.

Kevin Rhodes
Portland, Maine
Freddy the Spitfire