Re: 1980 'Spit-6 conversion' DIRT CHEAP!

To: "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Subject: Re: 1980 'Spit-6 conversion' DIRT CHEAP!
From: "MICHAEL C ROSS" <MIKEROSS@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 15:15:01 -0400
Andrew,

I am restoring/modifying my Spit Mk3 by combining it w/ a GT6 Mk2 chassis.
I ordered the TSSC Rear Bracken Conversion Kit from the Triumph Sport Six
Club in England.  The kit comes w/ two brackets and two Spax Gas shocks.
It's really easy to mount and a lot better than the cut and weld I had
planned for my Spit wheel well.  The kit costs 145 British Pounds or about
$228.00   U.S. dollars plush shipping.  You can order via email or just
email them and request a catalogue.  Their email address is,
cluboffers@aol.com .  If you just want to order via email send them your
name, address, phone #, part # SP262, item name: Rear Bracket Conversion
Kit, and price: 145 Pounds.  You'll need to give your credit card # and for
security tell them you'll send it in parts over two separate emails.

Mike