Re: sdrawkcab tah

To: "Bill Gunshannon" <bill@cs.uofs.edu>, <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: sdrawkcab tah
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 12:05:19 -0500
The sun was getting more then I could handle and I don't wear hats, hell, I
just bought my first pair of sun glasses last year.  I took one of my old
tops and cut it up and with the help of my wife we made a really nice bikini
top for the '74, it looks great....  It's real nice for a stop and go trip
when you don't have the airflow needed to keep it at least a little cooler.

If any of you have an old top laying around you should give it a try..

N.A. Campiglia III
'67 Spitfire MKIII
'74 Spitfire 1500
http://camalott.com/~spitdrvr