RE: Commission plate location.

To: "'Huw Upshall'" <hupshall@wolfenet.com>,
Subject: RE: Commission plate location.
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:01:56 -0500
I have had mine for over three years, I haven't retitled it because as soon
as you do they tax it.
Not that it would be a bunch, I figure $75.00 in SC.

I owned a Hobie 16 for 4 years and never did title it, I had the cert. of
origin but in SC unless you had a motor over 5 HP you didn't need squat. No
Tax.