Re: Bad Service

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad Service
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 06:57:17 -0700 (PDT)

ok, you know, i probably will go back to that store anyway.  i
was just so upset yesterday that he wouldn't help me out.  and i
have gotten good service there before, but some of the guys that
work there are so ignorant.  so, on that note the note that says
i probably will go back), i am still withholding the name of the
store i went to, but i do agree with you about letting each
other know about our experiences with parts suppliers.

--- Mike.Hopkins@mis.magna-europa.com wrote:

> Over and over on the Spitfire/triumphs list you hear of bad
> service from
> one motor factor or another both over here in the UK and
> across the pond in
> the US where obviously the majority of listers are situated
> (as shown on
> rogues gallery). The lists obviously covers a fair bit of
> buying power, I
> suggest going for a name and shame approach, if you have had
> bad service
> tell the world who they are be they GM, a triumph supplier or
> local paint
> shop, lets face it if they are giving rubbish service to you
> they are going
> to give it to others and over the years I have become sick and
> tired of the
> poor service offered.
>
> By the way the same goes for those offering good service (name
> and praise,
> by the way), tell the world I would rather use a work shop
> recommended by
> someone who uses the same likewise service than stick a pin in
> the yellow
> pages.

===
nikolai jaremka