RE: 76 1500 US Bumpers

To: "'Peter S.'" <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Subject: RE: 76 1500 US Bumpers
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 07:34:54 -0600
Peter and Reed- There's a company that makes commercial waterproof boxes by
the name of Hoffmann, who make a hole plug series that I like. It's for a
NEMA 4 enclosure, and they cast about $2 each. They come in primer grey, and
can be painted to match. The hole plug is grommetted, and watertight,
attached by a wing nut and a stepped washer on the backside. I'll see if I
can get an address for them, you may be able to find them at your local
commercial electrical supplier also.

Mark Haynes
'65 Spitfire RMVR #162