Re: 76 1500 US Bumpers

To: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: 76 1500 US Bumpers
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 17:20:37 -0700

"Peter S." wrote:

> Did you remove the lower outriggers which support the rubber blocks?  They
> run way under the car and reattach to the frame.
> Peter s

yes, I think I did. All that holds my bumper on is the little bolts
at the ends, and two small brackets between the bumper and the car.
The thin bumper is very light, so that seems to be plenty.
I don't have the car here, so it's hard remember
exactly what it looks like back there. I had totally forgotten
about those outriggers. I'll be working on the car tonight,
and I'll try to give you more tommorow or monday.

--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com