RE: Oil, Brake & Clutch fluids - opinions

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Oil, Brake & Clutch fluids - opinions
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 07:55:50 -0500
5w50 Castrol Syntech, DOT 5 silicone brake fluid

The engine has a fresh rebuild (I want to keep it fresh), same with the brakes
and clutch - total flush, rebuilt calipers, master cylinders and new rear
wheel cylinders.

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
'80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'