Re: Oil, Brake & Clutch fluids - opinions

To: "Atwell Haines" <carbuff@nac.net>,
Subject: Re: Oil, Brake & Clutch fluids - opinions
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 02:05:52 -0700
I must ammend my opinion on fluids-

I just had a new clutch cylinder installed-and to prolong it's life, the
lines have been bled and we're using silcone in it. On the other hand,
untill the brake cylinder gets redone, that still has the Castrol Dot3/4 in
it. When it gets redone, it'll also be swtched to silicone.

And Atwell, yes-the pedel feels different somehow.

Laura G. and Nigel