vented gas cap

To: Thorn <tthorn@comp.uark.edu>
Subject: vented gas cap
From: Huw Upshall <hupshall@wolfenet.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 23:16:20 -0700
My '78 gas cap is the non-vented type, can someone please tell me if the
MKIV or earlier spits had a vented type?  Does anybody have a product
number for such a beast?  I screwed up my gas tank has imploded on me w/
the fuel pump sucking....  :).  Anyhow, I'll have to hook up my air
compressor to blow it back out and I don't want this to happen again.

BTW, I did the ignition timing on the car today, man, it was 15+ degrees
off, I'm surprized the sucker even started....

 Huw Upshall                      Email:
                                        @home: hupshall@wolfenet.com
                                        @work: hupshall@microsoft.com
                                  http:
                                        @home: www.wolfenet.com/~hupshall

 'Misspelled?  Impossible!  My modem is Error-Correcting!'