Re: brake adjustment update

To: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A)
Subject: Re: brake adjustment update
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 06:26:34 -0700
  <  snip  >
>improvement!  I do have a few questions,  Is it possible to adjust these
>with the tires on (I couldn't seem to get to the screws)?
  <  snip  >
Yes, by using a 1/4 drive extension in reverse you can adjust them, wheels
and tires installed.  Install the end that you normally place on the
ratchet drive onto the adjuster, and you can use your 1/4 inch open end
wrench (or a spoke wrench works great if you have one) on the end of the
extension that the socket would normally fit on.

72 V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire