Re: [Shop-talk] Garage heaters

To: Jim <james.f.juhas@snet.net>, Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Garage heaters
From: Dave Cavanaugh <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 13:40:58 -0700
I have a Mr. Heater in my 1200 foot shop (pole building with no ceiling
and very poor insulation) and it works fine in the Pacific Northwest
winters.  Mine is propane and I only run it when I'm in the shop.  I
have probably had it for over ten years with no problems.  I'm sure
either one of them will work fine for you.