Re: [Shop-talk] Sleeving a hydraulic clutch cylinder

To: "'Jack Brooks'" <jibjib@att.net>, "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Sleeving a hydraulic clutch cylinder
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 22:14:42 -0700
Thanks for the thoughts, Jack.

> but like you (I
> suspect) I carry a good one in the boot at all times

Actually, I don't.  In over 30 years and 300,000 miles in a succession of
TR3s, this is the first time I have ever had a sudden MC failure.  And even
this time it wasn't really all that sudden, I just happened to look down and
see the puddle of DOT 5 on the floor mat before I drove to work.  The clutch
still worked.

-- Randall