[Shop-talk] shopsmith

Subject: [Shop-talk] shopsmith
From: marka at maracing.com (Mark Andy)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:03:59 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011, Steven Trovato wrote:
> I have never used one either, and I've always heard the same thing.
> But I think the comparison changes when instead of multi-purpose vs
> single purpose you consider multi-purpose vs nothing.  If you don't have
> the money or space for the best solution, something like this can give
> you capabilities you would otherwise not have at all.  It's also an
> opportunity to learn and get your feet wet.  Besides, your wife probably
> wants to see her mother once in a while.  You can get a new tool and
> check off a MIL visit at the same time!

:-)  Yeah, it looks like we'll be going there one way or the other anyway.
It's more down to if I have to take a different vehicle to bring it
back... :-)

Anyone know how much these things weigh and how well they break down?  I'm
wondering if I can get one in the basement storage of our RV (38' diesel
pusher, so its not a particularly small one...)

Mark