Re: [Shop-talk] shopsmith

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] shopsmith
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 18:53:42 -0500
FWIW, My father has been doing repairs on Shopsmiths in the Los Angeles
area for years. He has also been supplying rebuilt  speed control knobs
that have a steel gear in them, instead of the factory pot metal.  I
think he can still get parts, but I don't know for sure. Best thing if
you are looking for Shopsmith parts, go to user grany555 on ebay and
send him a message. He usually has at least one knob up for sale, but
doesn't right now.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Elton E. (Tony) Clark, On 4/13/2011 5:51 PM: