Re: [Shop-talk] A new OT problem.....

To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] A new OT problem.....
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 17:23:08 GMT
My wife's Honda pilot also seems to suffer from spurious lock/unlock
syndrome.
I used to credit it to accidental remote actuation, but she has sworn that she
hadn't
touched her keys (they hang on a rack) and it always happens at home.
Both neighbors have Honda/Acuras so I attributed it to them.

There was news recently that inadvertent actuation of remote starters had led
to several cases of carbon monoxide poising with fatalities where a car was
running in an attached garage unbeknown to the occupants of the house.

Matt

 Gerald wrote:

Here's my problem.
I have an '09 Nissan Murano with a remote rear tailgate. The car has one of
the "smart key" systems that y...

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums