Re: [Shop-talk] 35mm slide scanner?

To: "'Kurt Oblinger'" <koblinger@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 35mm slide scanner?
From: "Tony Vaccaro" <tvacc@lotusowners.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 00:42:28 -0500
First, my replies sometimes don't make it to the list, so if this does not
please forward it for me.

A while ago, about 8 year or so, I scanned every single slide and negative
that my family took over the past 50 years, maybe longer. Took me the better
part of a year and a few months. There must be 5000 negative and slides.

I used a Nikon  LS-4000 ed. They have not been made for a few years, but if
you can find one used, that is the ticket. My scans are flawless, fantastic
and truly represent what was filmed so long ago.

Tony Vaccaro

LOONY (Lotus Owners of New York)
www.lotusowners.com
716-861-1412

This document and any files or e-mail messages attached to it contain data
or information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise restricted from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the data or information
contained herein or in any of the attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this document or transmission in error, please immediately
notify the sender and destroy, delete or erase this document and all
attachments.

database 5654 (20101127) __________

http://www.eset.com

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums