Re: [Shop-talk] Replacing a Door

To: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Replacing a Door
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 03:58:37 +0000 (UTC)
Put in a new prehung steel exterior door.  The one I have between my heated
shop and my cold garage has lasted these ten years OK.

The one on the exterior of my garage has seen the effects of weather, though.
The wood has gone wonky at the bottom.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net