Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical question

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical question
From: "Arvid Jedlicka" <arvidj@visi.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:18:46 -0500
Buy two cheap used 12v motors and put them in series. That will take 24v and
you'd have the fastest canoe on the lake!!

On the more serious side, I would be more concerned about how long the speed
control on the trolling motor would last than I would the motor itself. How
robust is the over-voltage protection for the electronics in the speed
control?

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums