Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical question

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical question
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:51:40 -0700 (PDT)
Runs faster and wonderful, until you smell something burning. If you let
it
continue, you see wisps of smoke and that's usually when the OS
factor kicks
in.  ;p

BTDT with a hair dryer on 220v abroad.  Yes, I knew better, but you
just have
to try these things, ya know.  What if...   :)   I can tell you that
thing
screamed
and put out some serious air, and! it still works.

As for
guesstimates...it works until you melt something.   Be sure to have a
fire
extinguisher handy while you're showing a finger to the safety nuts.

Brian
battmain@yahoo.com