Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical question

To: 'shop-talk' <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical question
From: Brian Kennedy <kennedybc@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:10:50 -0700
It's all about temperature. 2X the voltage 4X the power. There are other
variables as well and it would be a science project to find out how much
overvoltage and for how long before you damage the motor. You may also
partially damage the motor and shorten it's life at 12V.

Brian Kennedy

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums